What To Expect
Set among the lush green forests of the Ciwidey area, the enchanting Kawah Putih Crater Lake offers all nature lovers and adventure-seekers an opportunity to immerse themselves in the true, untouched beauty of nature. Explore this gorgeous destination without having to worry about transportation and the like with this eight-hour tour from Bandung! Get picked up by your guide at your hotel/accommodation, then immediately head 50 kilometers south of the city to get to Kawah Putih. Once you’re there, check out the stunning sight of the lake, surrounded locals and campers milling about. Walk along its clear waters as you take photos.
Secondly you are going to visit Glamping Lakeside, a resort located by Kawah Putih. Take a quick break for lunch at the nearby restaurant that’s shaped like a ship, at your own expense, then go on an exploration of Rancabali Tea Plantation. One of the most beautiful tea plantations in Bandung, you’ll get to learn about how it runs on a day-to-day basis from your English-speaking tour guide as you wander through the tea bushes. Get up close and personal with the wildlife at Rancaupas Deer Conservation Center, where you’ll get to see cute deer and maybe even pet them by buying some treats! Your last stop for the day is a local strawberry farm, where you’ll get to pick and sample tasty strawberries, before you pack up and get dropped off back at your hotel.
- Visit Kawah Putih, a stunning volcanic crater lake located about 50 kilometers south of Bandung.
- Kawah Putih is one of the two craters that make up Mount Patuha, a majestic twin stratovolcano.
- Refresh and relax your mind at Glamping Lakeside, a resort famous for its cool and clean air.
- See the greener side of Bandung as you explore Rancabali Tea Plantation.
- Get up close and personal with the deer as you feed them at Rancaupas Deer Conservation Center.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- 9:00am pick up at your hotel
- 10:30am Kawah Putih Crater
- 11:30am Glamping Lakeside
- 1:30pm lunch (at own expense)
- 2:30pm Rancabali Tea Plantation
- 3:00pm Rancaupas Deer Conservation Center
- 5:00pm drop off at your hotel
- Free pick up and drop off services are only available in the following areas: Dago, Setiabudhi, Braga & Asia Afrika, Kebon Kawung, Ciumbuleuit, Buahbatu, Gatot Subroto, Balai Kota, and Padjajaran
- However pick up and drop off outside aforementioned areas are available for an additional fee of IDR50,000 per car, payable in cash directly to the driver
- Lunch are not provided
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity so don’t worry about the voucher
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Pick Up Information:
- Time: 9:00am
- Please wait at your hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up time and present your confirmation voucher to your guide