- See Bandung’s surrounding nature and greenery with this 8-hour exploration outside the city!
- Explore Tangkuban Perahu, where you can see the hot springs up close and purchase spring-boiled eggs!
- Take a bath in a natural hot spring, with water coming from nearby streams and heated up by the volcano
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Cikole Coffee Plantation, which sells the most expensive coffee in the world
- End the day by visiting a local strawberry farm and get a taste as you go strawberry picking with your tour group
What To Expect
Experience Bandung’s less-explored side with this fun eight-hour tour outside of the city, which showcases its greener, more natural side. With its numerous volcanoes, hot springs, as well as tea plantations, there’s a lot of excitement waiting for all adventure-seekers and nature lovers!
Get picked up at your hotel in the city, then head to Tangkuban Perahu. Check out the volcano’s three craters as you walk through them: Kawah Ratu, Kawah Domas, and Kawah Upas. At Domas Crater, you’ll get to marvel at the sight of the multiple hot geysers, where you can even buy some delicious eggs that were freshly-boiled in the hot water! Head to Ciater Hot Spring and relax in the small pools of water, fed by nearby springs and streams that have been heated up by the volcanoes in the area. Take a quick break for lunch at a local restaurant, before you go strawberry picking at a nearby farm. Your last stop for the day is Cikole Coffee Plantation (Kopi Luwak Cikole,) known for producing delicious civet coffee. You’ll be able to relax as you try a cup of the most expensive coffee in the world. before you head back to the city and get dropped off back at your hotel.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- 9:00am pick up at your hotel
- 10:00am Tangkuban Perahu Volcano
- 11:30am Ciater Hot Spring
- 1:00pm lunch (at own expense)
- 2:00pm Cikole Coffee Plantation strawberry picking
- 3:00pm strawberry picking
- 5:pm drop off at your hotel
What To Bring:
- Please bring a warm jacket, as well as extra clothes if you wish to bathe in the hot spring
- Free pick up and drop off services are only available in the following areas: Dago, Setiabudhi, Braga & Asia Afrika, Kebon Kawung, Ciumbuleuit, Buahbatu, Gatot Subroto, Balai Kota, and Padjajaran
- Pick up and drop off outside aforementioned areas are available for an additional fee of IDR50,000 per car, payable in cash directly to the driver
- Strawberry picking is subject to harvest time and weather, kindly note that cost of strawberries are not included and payable on the spot, cost depends on the weight
- Cikole Coffee Plantation tour included only to see the coffee making process, coffee beverages available to purchase on the spot (at own expense)
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Pick Up Information:
- Time: 9:00am
- Please wait at your hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up time and present your confirmation voucher to your guide