- Immerse yourself in Bandung’s unique culture and fascinating history with this four-hour day tour
- Visit Bandung Geology Museum.
- See the museum’s fascinating collection of the 13 meteorites that fell all over various areas of Java
- Witness an authentic musical performance by a group of young kids, which features an angklung ensemble
What To Expect
Get an authentic experience of Bandung’s unique heritage and fascinating cultural practice with this fun, four-hour tour! Our driver will picked you up at your hotel in the city. Then proceed to the first stop of the day: Bandung Geology Museum. Originally started during the Dutch colonial era in 1850 but didn’t officially open until 1928, this is a must-visit for any geology and astronomy buffs! Here you will see a variety of fascinating artifacts, including a collection of meteorites that were collected from all over Java, as well as an exhibition of minerals, filled with gems like amethyst and quartz. You’ll also learn about Indonesia’s volcanoes, creatures from the past, and more, as you walk around the museum.
Make your way to Udjo’s House of Angklung, located in the bustling eastern part of Bandung. After you arrived, they will give you a treat (usually ice cream) for you to enjoy while watching the Angklung performance. Watch in awe as the group of young kids use the instruments to create gorgeous melodies that they can dance to. Once the performance is done, you’ll begin to pack up and then get dropped off back to your accommodation.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- 1:00pm pick up at your hotel
- 1:30pm Bandung Geology Museum
- 3:30pm Angklung Mang Udjo Performance
- 5:00pm drop off at your hotel
- Kindly note that Museum of Geology is closed on Friday and public holidays therefore will be replaced with Museum of Asia Africa
- Free pick up and drop off services are only available in the following areas: Dago, Setiabudhi, Braga & Asia Afrika, Kebon Kawung, Ciumbuleuit, Buahbatu, Gatot Subroto, Balai Kota, and Padjajaran
- Pick up and drop off outside aforementioned areas are available for an additional fee of IDR50,000 per person, payable in cash directly to the driver
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Pick Up Information:
- Time: 1:00pm
- Please wait at your hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up time and present your confirmation voucher to your driver