- Explore the gorgeous city of Bandung, Indonesia, set in the middle of large volcanoes and lush tea plantations
- Dubbed as Paris van Java, or Paris of Java, Bandung is known for its lively, European-esque feel
- Check out the city’s unique architecture, with distinct influence from colonial-era and art deco styles
- Stop by Museum of The Asian-African Conference, commemorating the Asian-African Conference in 1955
- Explore Braga Street, famous for its chic cafes and fashionable boutiques, as well as its restaurants
- Hotel pick up and drop off (within specified service areas only)
- English speaking guide
Not Inclusive Of:
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Expect
Known for its gorgeous architecture, cool tropical weather, and its laid-back university-town feel, Bandung is a must-visit for anyone looking to spend some time exploring a new city at a casual pace! Bandung will make you feel like you’ve traveled to the Europe of the past. Immerse yourself in the bustling city’s unique culture and heritage with this six-hour day tour that takes you to some of its most popular tourist landmarks!
Our driver will picked you up at your hotel in the morning. Then proceed to Teras Cikapundung. A river that’s one of the main sources of Bandung’s water supply. Check out the nearby Taman Vanda, an awesome park with a dancing water fountain that also serves as a local hangout. Your next destination for the day is the Museum of The Asian-African Conference. The place where the Conference Asian Afrikan that happened in 1955.
You can try and sample some of the delicious local fare in the area, then head to your last stop of the tour: Braga Street. Known as the city’s cultural hub, this small area of Bandung showcases why it was regarded as the Paris of the East, with its well-preserved buildings displaying colonial/art-deco styles, chic cafes, and busy boutiques. Spend some time browsing the wares for souvenirs and maybe go for a cup of coffee, before you pack up and head back to your hotel.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- 9:00am pick up at your hotel
- 10:00am Teras Cikapundung and Taman Vanda
- 11:00am Museum of The Asian-African Conference
- 12:00pm lunch
- 2:00pm Braga Street
- 3:00pm drop off at your hotel
- Free pick up and drop off services are only available in the following areas: Dago, Setiabudhi, Braga & Asia Afrika, Kebon Kawung, Ciumbuleuit, Buahbatu, Gatot Subroto, Balai Kota, and Padjajaran.
- Pick up and drop off outside aforementioned areas are available for an additional fee of IDR50,000 per car, payable in cash directly to the driver.
- Please kindly note that Museum of The Asian-African Conference is closed on Mondays. Therefore you will be visit Museum of Geology.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified, therefore you can’t use it in advance or later other than that day
Pick Up Information:
- Time: 9:00am
- Please wait at your hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up time. On the other hand don’t forget to give your confirmation voucher to your guide.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity