Code : BDO-VOC
|Price for Domestic||Price for Inbound|
|Rp. 410.000 /pax||Rp. 440.000 /pax|
- See Bandung’s surrounding nature and greenery with this 8-hour exploration outside the city!
- Explore Tangkuban Perahu, where you can see the hot springs up close and purchase spring-boiled eggs!
- Take a bath in a natural hot spring, with water coming from nearby streams and heated up by the volcano
- Visit a local strawberry farm and get a taste as you go strawberry picking with your tour group
- End the day with a cup of coffee at Cikole Coffee Plantation, which sells the most expensive coffee in the world
- 9:00am pick up at your hotel
- 10:00am Tangkuban Perahu Volcano
- 11:30am Ciater Hot Spring
- 1:00pm lunch (at own expense)
- 2:00pm strawberry picking
- 3:00pm Cikole Coffee Plantation
- 5:pm drop off at your hotel
- Hotel pick up and drop off (within specified service areas only)
- English speaking guide
Not Inclusive Of:
- Entrance ticket to Tangkuban Perahu
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Expect
Experience Bandung’s less-explored side with this fun eight-hour tour outside of the city, which showcases its greener, more natural side. With its numerous volcanoes, hot springs, as well as tea plantations, there’s a lot of excitement waiting for all adventure-seekers and nature lovers! Get picked up at your hotel in the city, then head to the nearby Tangkuban Perahu, a volcano located only 30 kilometers outside of the city. Check out the volcano’s three craters as you walk through them: Kawah Ratu, Kawah Domas, and Kawah Upas. At Domas Crater, you’ll get to marvel at the sight of the multiple hot geysers, where you can even buy some delicious eggs that were freshly-boiled in the hot water! Head to Ciater Hot Spring and relax in the small pools of water, fed by nearby springs and streams that have been heated up by the volcanoes in the area. Take a quick break for lunch at a local restaurant, at your own expense, before you go strawberry picking at a nearby farm. Your last stop for the day is Cikole Coffee Plantation (Kopi Luwak Cikole,) known for producing delicious civet coffee. You’ll be able to relax as you try a cup of the most expensive coffee in the world, before you head back to the city and get dropped off back at your hotel.
See the majestic Tangkuban Perahu, only 30km outside Bandung, with this eight-hour tour!
Take a dip in the hot waters of Ciater Hot Spring, fed by nearby natural springs
Taste the perfect balance of sweet and sour as you sample strawberries from a local farm
Enjoy a hot cup of civet coffee with a stop at Cikole Coffee Plantation